- What types of content will I receive when I sign up?
- I cannot find WhatsApp in the App Store. Is it available for my device?
- I signed up for WhatsApp notifications, but I haven't received any content yet. What should I do?
- I am signed up for WhatsApp, but suddenly stopped receiving notifications. What should I do?
- I got a new phone number. How do I replace the old number to continue receiving WhatsApp notifications?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- I accidentally unsubscribed from WhatsApp. How do I resubscribe?
You will receive the Quote Of The Day, Lifeline Content, announcements from the Branham Tabernacle as well as many other encouraging notifications.
WhatsApp is supported on Android devices running Android 4.1 and up and iOS devices running iOS 10 and up.
Check OS version
You can check your Android OS version by going to Settings>About.
To check your iOS version, please go to Settings>General>About.
Check for software update
If your device is running an older OS version, please check to see if any software updates are available.
On Android, please go to Settings>System>System update and select check for update to see if any updates are available.
On an iOS device, please go to Settings>General>Software Update.
Please make sure you have saved the VGR WhatsApp number to your contacts.
You should start to receive WhatsApp notifications about twenty-four hours after signing up.
If you do not receive any WhatsApp notifications after about twenty-four hours, please contact your local VGR office for further assistance.
Please contact your local VGR office for further assistance.
You can visit https://branham.org/whatsapp/stop to unsubscribe.
If you accidentally unsubscribed from WhatsApp, no problem.
Sign up again: https://branham.org/WhatsApp
You should start to receive notifications again after about twenty-four hours.