About The Table Android App
The Table Android mobile application allows you to listen to The Message anywhere and anytime, from the comfort of your home, your car, a bus ride, etc. Every recorded sermon of Brother Branham is right at your fingertips. Press play to hear The Voice and dig deep into The Message by searching every word Brother Branham said.
Not only does this app provide the English Message, but it has the ability to download over sixty additional languages, as well.
To download the application, please select the link below:
- 1206 English Sermons
- Sermon translations for over 60 additional languages
- All text is kept up to date
- An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages
- Remembers last location when reading text
- Copy a quote to email/text
- Easy searching of all 1206 sermons and An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages
- Search exact phrases
- Search in a single sermon
- Wildcard Searching
Note: The audio files are not included with The Table app download. The Table app does allow you to download the audio individually, download multiple audio files at a time using the bulk download feature, or you can use The Table Micro SD card.
Opus audio is required to use the Dynamic Audio features.
- Play a sermon
- Uses opus audio
- Uses m4a audio
- Dynamic Audio: live or gapped translations
- Download audio direct from the internet
- Bulk download of opus audio
- Uses m4a audio directly from the micro SD card
- Audio for An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages
- Remembers last location when playing sermon
- Look and Feel: choose theme, font, font size
- Choose colors in Subtitle
Audio Linked to Text
- Read-Along linked at phrase level
- Easily find your place in the text when playing a tape
Notes and Highlights
- Attach notes that stay with the text
- Create Highlights
- Notes and highlights upgradable to next version
- The Table Android app is compatible with Android 5.0 and up.
- During installation, We recommend having about 2 GB of free space. The amount of free space needed varies depending on which languages are downloaded. The application itself will take up about 800 MB during install, however, once installed, it only takes up about 200 MB of space. The English language, which is the largest infobase, takes up an additional 400 MB. Each additional language will add to this total.
The Table Android application may either be installed from the Google Play Store or a Table micro SD card.
For instructions, please see:
App installed From The Google Play Store:
The Table app will auto-update if you turn the auto-update apps setting on in the Google Play Store.
Note:You can choose whether to allow auto-updates to happen over Wi-Fi only or any network.
If auto-updates is turned off, you can search for The Table vgr in the Google Play Store. An update button will appear if there is an update available.
Installed from the microSD Card
If the app was installed from the microSD card, the app will automatically check for updates if the Auto Update option located under the menu in the top, right corner of the app is turned on.
If an update is available, you will be prompted to install.
You can also select the check now button to check for any updates.
Text updates are separate from app updates.
The app checks for text updates daily when connected to the internet. If a text update is available, it will prompt you to download it.
If you are not regularly connected to the internet, the app will prompt you to download any text updates if you open the app after connecting.
- Afrikaans - Afrikaans
- Asante Twi - Asante Twi
- Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
- Cebuano - Cebuano
- Czech - Čeština
- Chichewa - Chichewa
- Shona - ChiShona
- Chitonga - Chitonga
- Chitumbuka - Chitumbuka
- Ciluba - Ciluba
- German - Deutsch
- Emakhuwa - Emakhuwa
- English - English
- Spanish - Español
- Ewe - Eʋegbe
- Fon - Fɔngbe
- French - Français
- Hiligaynon - Hiligaynon
- Bemba - Icibemba
- Xhosa - isiXhosa
- Zulu - isiZulu
- Italian - Italiano
- Kikongo-kituba - Kikongo-Kituba
- Kiswahili - Kiswahili
- Haitian Creole - Kreyòl Ayisyen
- Kyangonde - Kyangonde
- Latvian - Latviešu
- Lithuanian - Lietuvių
- Lingala - Lingála
- Luganda - Luganda
- Luvale - Luvale
- Hungarian - Magyar
- Malagasy - Malagasy
- Ndebele - Ndebele
- Dutch - Nederlands
- Norwegian - Norsk
- Northern Sotho - Northern Sotho
- Oshikwanyama - Oshikwanyama
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Romanian - Română
- Tswana - Setswana
- Lozi - Silozi
- Siswati - SiSwati
- South Sotho - Southern Sesotho
- Finnish - Suomi
- Swedish - Svenska
- Tagalog - Tagalog
- Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
- Tshivenda - Tshivenda
- Xitsonga - Xitsonga
- Russian - Русский
- Ukrainian - Українська
- Nepali - नेपाली
- Marathi - मराठी
- Hindi - हिंदी
- Bengali - বাংলা
- Punjabi - ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
- Oriya - ଓଡ଼ିଆ
- Tamil - தமிழ்
- Telugu - తెలుగు
- Malayalam - മലയാളം
- Khmer - ខ្មែរ
- Chinese Simplified - 简体中文
- Chinese Traditional - 繁體中文