Frequently Asked Questions About Agapao Sponsorship
- How do I sponsor an Agapao tablet?
- Why haven't I received any photos for the tablets I have sponsored?
- I sponsored 10 tablets, why did I only get 2 photos?
- Is a photo received if a tablet is sponsored "in loving memory"?
- Can photos be received for church or group sponsorships?
- Can my spouse and I each receive a copy of the sponsorship photo for the tablet we sponsored?
Agapao Sponsorship can be easily managed from your branham.org account. Once logged into your branham.org account, you will see the option to sponsor a tablet or tablets, along with sponsorship account settings, such as notification preferences, the name of the sponsor you would like to appear on the tablet startup screen, and a list of past tablet sponsorships.
If you do not have a branham.org account, please see How To Set Up An Agapao Sponsorship Account to learn how to set one up.
If you already have a branham.org account, but cannot remember your password to login, please see How To Reset Your Branham.org Password
Reasons you wouldn't receive a photo:
- At this time, only tablet sponsorships made online through branham.org can receive a photo.
Login to your branham.org account and check your account preferences.
- Agapao Sponsorship must be selected under Notification Categories on your Account Profile to receive photos.
A Method of Notification must be selected.
- Photos can are sent both through email and text, however, text is only available to those in the USA and Canada. If you have a number outside of the USA or Canada, please be sure email is selected as your notification preference.
- Sponsorship emails and texts are only being sent to branham.org accounts. YF accounts cannot receive them at this time.
- If your family sponsorship name to appear on tablet is set to "A fellow member of the Bride of Christ," we won't be able to identify your tablet, or you may not receive a photo.
We did not have cameras at every single Agapao Tablet distribution, so not all sponsorships will have pictures.
No. We are unable to trace "in loving memory" tablets back to their donors due to the fact that many times there are a number of those tablets donated by various donors.
Yes, churches and groups can receive sponsorship photos.
In order to do so, a branham.org account will need created under the church or group name and address.
Note: Be sure the account has Agapao Sponsorship selected under Notification Categories and email and/or text message selected under the Method of Notification. A cell number is required to receive the photo through text message.
If a photo is available, it will be sent to the email address or cell number on the account. The person maintaining the account will then be able share it with the rest of the congregation or group of sponsors.
For further questions regarding church or group sponsorships, please contact us at +1-812-256-1177
Yes, you can both receive a copy of a sponsorship photo.
To do so, you will each need a separate branham.org account.
Note: Be sure each account has Agapao Sponsorship selected under Notification Categories and email and/or text message selected under the Method of Notification in order to receive a photo.
- Once each account has been created, go to the Family Members section on one of the Account Profiles.
- Select add family member to link the two accounts together.
- Choose your name to appear on tablet. Whichever name is selected on one account will be reflected on linked family member's accounts, as well.
- Select the save button to save your changes.
You will both receive any future sponsorship photos.
For more information on how to set up an Agapao Sponsorship Account, please see: How To Set Up An Agapao Sponsorship Account