The Table Micro SD Card FAQ
- How do I get the files from my old card onto The Table micro SD card?
- I purchased a 128GB micro SD card from a separate location. Can I add the contents of the 32GB or 64GB Table micro SD card to it?
- Does VGR have 128GB micro SD cards for sale?
- I inserted the Table micro SD card into my device, but the Table application is not finding the audio. I am being asked if I want to download the sermons.
- I have been using the card for a few weeks and everything was working fine. Now the phone is saying the card is empty.
- Can I use the files from The Table micro SD card on more than one phone?
- Will the sermon files on the Table micro SD card work with the audio player for the Table 2010 v. 3 release?
- Use the included USB adapter to mount the old card to your computer.
- Copy the files to your computer.
- Eject the old card.
- Insert the Table micro SD card into the adapter; then insert into your computer.
- Copy the files from the old SD card onto the Table micro SD card.
- Eject card.
- Insert The Table micro SD card into your device.
To do this you would:
- Use the included USB adapter to mount the Table micro SD card to your computer.
- Copy the sermons to your computer.
- Eject the VGR card.
- Take your current card from your device and insert it into the adapter; then insert into your computer.
- Copy the files from your current card to your computer.
- Eject card.
- Put new 128 GB card into your phone or device.
- Format card.
- Insert new 128 GB card into adapter and insert into your computer.
- Copy files and folders from your computer onto the new card.
This is not difficult, but it will take some time, because the files are large.
No. At this time, VGR only has 32GB and 64GB English micro SD cards for sale, and 16GB micro SD cards with foreign translations.
If you have just inserted the micro SD card into your device, it may take a little time for the sermons to index on the device and the Table application to be able locate them. Try waiting a couple hours, then try to play them again.
You may also try rebooting your device if the sermons are still not being found after a couple of hours.
If the problem persists, please contact: email@example.com
Yes, you can copy the files from the micro SD card on as many devices as are owned by your household.
No. The audio player for the Table 2010 requires that you use MP3 files. The SD card contains M4a files.
The files on The Table micro SD card do work with the newer, free version of The Windows Table app, downloadable from our website, as well as, the Android, iOS and MacOS versions of The Table app.
You can find the new apps here: Applications