Loading The Table Micro SD Card Onto A Windows Computer
- To load the files from the micro SD card on your computer, insert it into the back of the USB adapter, then plug the USB adapter into your computer.
- Select the Windows + e to open Windows Explorer. It should show up as a removable drive.
- Hit ctrl + a to select all.
- Then select ctrl + c or right click and to select copy.
- Go to C:\Users\Public\Music\VGR.
- Select ctrl + v or right click again and select paste.
- With the library tab selected, hit cmd + v.
- After all of the files are finished loading, eject card by selecting the eject button next to the removable drive in Windows Explorer.
Note: Please be sure to select the eject button listed next to the removable drive in Windows Explorer before removing the micro SD card from the computer. Improper ejection of the micro SD card can result in the deletion of files.