Loading The Table Micro SD Card Onto A Mac
- To load the files from the microSD card onto your Mac, insert it into the back of the USB adapter, then plug the USB adapter into the Mac.
- Go to Finder. It should show up as a removable drive.
- Double click it to open. You will see all of the files located on the SD card.
- Hit cmd + a to select all.
- Then hit cmd + cto copy.
- Open iTunes.
- With the library tab selected, hit cmd + v.
- After all of the files are finished loading, eject the SD card by selecting the eject button next to the removable drive in Finder.
Note: Please be sure to select the eject button listed next to the removable drive in Finder before removing the micro SD card from the Mac. Improper ejection of the micro SD card can result in the deletion of files.