Help With The Lifeline iOS Application
If your Lifeline application is not responding, or there are other problems, please read this document for a solution. It will provide you with a list of steps to perform when the issues occur.
- To reboot an application, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen and stop about halfway on the screen.
- This will display all open apps.
- Swipe up to close the application you would like to reboot.
- Select the app icon to open again.
If you are having problems, try powering off the device and turning it back on.
Some reasons to reboot:
- App is crashing
- Cannot connect to internet
To power off:
- Press and hold power and volume up or down buttons for about two seconds until the slide to power off option appears.
- Slide to power off.
- Press the power button again to turn your device back on.
Uninstalling the Lifeline application should fix many issues.
- From you device home screen, press and hold on the Lifeline app icon.
- A shortcut menu will appear. Depending on your device, select Remove app or Delete app. One or the other should appear.
- A prompt will appear asking if you would like to Remove "Lifeline". Select Delete App.
- From your iOS device, select the link above or open the App Store and search for "Lifeline vgr"
- Select Lifeline from the list of search results.
- Select the download button.
- The application will begin installing.
- Once it is finished, select open to open the app.
- A prompt will appear asking if you allow Lifeline to send you notifications. Please choose allow to receive notifications when new content is added to the app.
- A second prompt will appear asking if you allow "Lifeline" to use your approximate location? This allows you to share your location when you leave feedback.
- Please choose from one of the options: allow once, allow while using app, don't allow.
The setup process is complete. Enjoy using the Lifeline application.